Monday, December 28, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (More Holiday Musings)

Once again it's on!! we continue to dip back and forth down I-20 in Atlanta, check out these musings..

Back and Forth like Cameo? check these grey area scenarios; we're in between Christmas and New Years Day, so how will we play? breakbeat science is what we're using!!

How did they play in Louisville and Charlotte? it's not amusing, are they scared of Negroes? riots at Mall St Matthews and shootouts at Northlake Mall? so what's up y'all? 

So what's the deal? we're in the heart of it, what? the danger zone!! so O-Zone *hollas atcha* with this good word, bringing understanding, so what's up y'all?

So what's the deal? doping like Peyton Manning per Al Jazeera? have no fear, a brotha is not rolling like that!!

So what's the deal? the mothership is landing on Earth where fear and loathing is the business!! is that per lackluster perfomances by Carolina Panthers and Cleveland Cavaliers? busters and herbs get played because of that!!

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta during this holiday season; I heard the discussions!! O-Dog is not the ugliest dog, but samples, cuts, snares and 808's get beaten into submission until the tracks are ugly...

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta during this holiday season: I heard the discussions!!  like Boko Haram supposedly gone from Nigeria O-Zone heard the breakup lines; is there any love for me?

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta during this holiday season: I heard the discussions!!  per retailers clearance sales some said they'd break in line in front of me; disrespected?

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta during this holiday season: I heard the discussions!! there's no break for mine!! per the clearance rack epiphanies *The Saga /Struggle Continues*  but haters front on me, so I disconnected...

....But I stayed connected to God's unchanging hand!! I kept playing like Meadowlark Lemon (R.I.P.)  / I Keep On Pushing Like Impressions!! Jerry Butler / Curtis Mayfield..

Errors were corrected,  now Cold Crushing!! told to Play On Player, so now a brotha is dipping down I-20 in Atlanta,  playing the field...

No comments: