Monday, December 07, 2015

Taking The Next Step (I Hit The Reset Button)

  So what's up? I told them life was hectic, damn!! they didn't know it? they weren't paying attention...

The corrupt have a chokehold on things like ISIS ruling Syria, check the mass hysteria or are you too broke to pay attention?

How did I play? I mentioned earlier about hitting reset buttons, being back on default settings after supplies were received like the US sending some to the International Space Station..

Now I'm taking the next step, ignoring punishment gluttons; you know misery loves company!!  they'll set up IPO's or initial public offerings to start a corporation!!

Now I'm taking the next step, but I was told to abort operations!! the devil is opposed!!  like the Laquan McDonald shooting in Chicago I heard halt!! don't go there!!  then ear shattering gunshots exploded...

Taking the next step, but it appears the situation is out of control!! the product is contaminated like Chipotle in more ways than one!! some say it's toxic / corroded..


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Taking The Next Step (I Hit The Reset Button)

No comments: