Sunday, December 27, 2015

Clearance Rack Epiphanies (After Christmas Sale 2015)


This is how it’s going down!! it’s a couple of days after Christmas 2015, plus the year is about to come to a close..

We just had the Christmas Full Moon in Cancer, but some fool will still be a devil dancer, knowing that the devil will oppose..

Seasons / Reasons will make me compose this, check these clearance rack epiphanies!! once again it’s on, as I use my favorite hip hop cliche.

Seasons / reasons? I just have to drop these clearance rack epiphanies right after the Christmas Holiday.

How will we play?  peace my brothers and sisters!! plus  tidings of comfort and joy are the usual slogans and catch phrases.

Emphasized by the Pope at Christmas Day Prayers / Christmas Eve masses,  but O-Dog will conduct seminars and classes!!  that’s how he’ll play this.

Check out the rest of this article at  Clearance Rack Epiphanies (After Christmas Sale 2015) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: