Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Engulfed In Flames PT.5 (Smoke and Mirrors)

 In the background I hear sirens as emergency vehicles roll up, in the distance I see smoke...

I backed down from the smoke and mirrors agenda!! who'll work with me after I was wise to the set up? I was aware of the inside joke....

I tracked down a so called comedian telling the joke, fears from a pretender? it's like Jeb Bush calling Donald Trump a *chaos candidate*  plus there were other shenanigans at the GOP Debate...

I tracked down a beat or two, that's what a sonic defender will do!! somebody might be able to bounce, rock. roll and skate... 

Or is it Bounce Rock Skate Roll per Vaughan Mason?  jokers are misbehaving, now the structure is engulfed in flames..

More bounce to the ounce per Zapp / Roger?  jokers misbehaving try to bounce in the Dodge Charger, the main vehicle used by these crooks playing games....

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Engulfed In Flames PT.5 (Smoke and Mirrors)

No comments: