Thursday, December 10, 2015

Some Wonder What The Deal Is

Some wonder what the deal is with this, now they're like Donald Trump introducing turbulence;  but we're not dancing on the ceiling like Lionel Richie..

Some wonder what the deal is,  I was trying to rise up unlike Atlanta Falcons but I hit the glass ceiling!! jokers were playing me like a clunker,  now they're playing me like a Dodge Ram, at The Dodge Dealer trying to ditch me..

Some wonder what the deal is; in Atlanta? the situation is a foul one, but  I'm playing this like a dunker on the fast break!! unlike Kobe who's retiring but more like Lebron; but I had to get the hell out of Dodge because others acted like it was Turner Field in Atlanta; curve balls and sliders they'll pitch me..

Some wonder what the deal is: a brotha is defiant, still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta on this Throwback  / Thirsty Thursday still hungry and thirsty!! staying one step ahead of a Hunger Game Peacekeeper trying to get with me..

Some wonder what the deal is;  on this Throwback / Thirsty Thursday punishment gluttons wish me a bad day, just because they're having one...

O-Zone? a brotha is Retro / Futuristic / Intergalactic!! still rocking the Barry Sanders throwback jersey!! a Mysterious Traveler like Weather Report mentioned!!  mystery to the history? O-Zone is unraveling one...

O-Dog? he's still traveling son!! he stays on sound missions!! extraterrestrials gave him their version of the funk..

The Captain's Log is updated, game is upgraded, now these ATLiens will say we're getting crunk...

But actually, they don't say that anymore, somebody mentioned being turned up...  

I was over on Candler Road in Decatur earlier in the week; saw the old jokers laying in the cut, the brown bag was being passed around and the weed was burned up!!

Who'll understand a bruh in this mode? a hater's bleak outlook is ignored, lessons are learned *up in this piece*

The Sonic Blackjack will swing, a dangerous weapon like North Korea with the H-Bomb? naw!! that's not what we're on, lessons are learned *up in this piece*

No comments: