Monday, December 14, 2015

We Thought We Were Doing Something PT .4


So what’s up? we thought we were doing something, like down here in Atlanta but it was a rough weekend..

San Antonio Spurs come to town and jack up the Hawks, while the Falcons go to the Queen City of Charlotte and get gaffled by the Carolina Panthers; the outlook? a bleak one!!

I’m not mad though, I  was previously on a mission up in Charlotte, a spot I usually chill in!! you might spot me on Tryon Street or Beatties Ford Road…

I’m still on a mission, I’m in the heart of it, but not trying to out-brag or out-boast anyone like Donald Trump, some will be stumped by the information overload…

As we proceed and continue to Move Forward, We Sacrificed  we can’t pause with it; this Sonic Assault (the good word and funky sound)  is straight from The Ark of the Covenant..

As we proceed and continue to Move Forward;  this *ain’t nothing nice*  earth is a ball of a confusion as previously mentioned by The Temptations!!  in The Mothership?  I’m trying to rise above it..

Check out the rest of this article at  We Thought We Were Doing Something PT .4 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: