Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Local National International Intergalactic PT.3

 Seeing what it do;  plus I heard what was said!!  jokers were trying to be funny like Obama and Zach Galifianakis..Republicans said they were wrong on so many levels!

 Local National International and Intergalactic? I knew what the deal is for a brother man; I'm dealing with so many devils! 


Plus their advocates; they'll rob you like Joel Osteen's  Lakewood church offering was hit up...some are fake in the hood...they're going off in this thing!! 

I'm back with it..but jokers found out I'm breakbeat scientific with it..now opposition is met..check the deliberate falsehood.. because I'm doing the damn thing!!

I'm back with it! ...going off with it!! ..but I'm  not off course like Flight 370 from the Malaysia Airlines..but I deal with dangerous minds..they'll introduce the chaos theory! 

But I'm back with it; some play me the other way..other jokers might even say these remarks are inflammatory! 

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Local National International Intergalactic PT.3

No comments: