Saturday, March 22, 2014

Percussions and Repercussions


 Check the karma;  at the end of the day?  some will get what's coming to them. 

In the meantime and between time?  O-Dizzle is funky drumming for them. 

It's all natural how we do this!!..like the vernal equinox?  the outback chronicles mentioned birds chirping.

It wasn't  natural how former royalty laid in the trap or  bluff..product exchanged after Nextel chirping.

Meanwhile God is working it out for me..back in the day? it wasn't nothing nice..but I'm a changed man..so I move on to the next.. proceed and continue. 

Karma is a mother..please!! the sport is complex...I couldn't swag, front or flex..unlike Russia rolling up on the Ukraine..this bruh  backed away from the buffet!! I saw what's on the menu!


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Percussions and Repercussions

No comments: