Monday, March 10, 2014

All Hands On Deck..Due To The Hot Mess / Hazardous Material


They said its a state of emergency!! it was  like Russia rolling up on the Ukraine!!  now its AHOD!

AKA All hands on deck is the catch phrase!!  I even felt the pressure!!  its hard to be at ease!

Whats up?  please!! I’m back in the lab working on material some consider hazardous..its  after chilling out outback on the deck…and that’s after I-20 escapades!

I’m not through dealing out here!! check the sonic smash and grab..a brotha is out here swinging the Sonic Blackjack;  battling the information overload!! checked the modes..it’s  nothing but charades!

I’m not through dealing!!  check the transformation..but  still in street and discrete modes..check the facades..its going down like this!

I’m not through dealing!!  others were sick!!  they didn’t back away from the buffet on these cruise ships!

Check out the rest of this article at ..All Hands On Deck..Due To The Hot Mess / Hazardous Material | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: