Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reality Is A Good Teacher / Class Is In Session

 Whats the deal? 1 was observing the scene..like officials worldwide looking for the Malaysia Airline Flight 370...I'm checking out the mess were in! 

Now I'm ready to roll..as I go there with mine...insight / knowledge is dropped..class is in session! 

Had the session on Blogster...they thought I was a mobster..plus I recognized where the fog was..due to smoke and mirrors..

Blessings from God continue..I stay thankful...it's like Ukraine..out here..it's no joke dealing with the horrors and terrors..
 
Using the sonic aggression to fight back!! please!!  I had to swing the blackjack! 

Whose messing with us?  now I'm sounding like the Beatles..get back jack! 


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Reality Is A Good Teacher / Class Is In Session

No comments: