Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Total Chaos / March Madness

March Madness is going down..I'm all up in the spot..home of the chaos and confusion! 

Damn!! I'm back with this...but things can get hot or cold..like the global market concerning the crisis in Ukraine..whats up mane? were taking a loss dealing with an institution! 

Damn!! things can get old!! check  the status quo; global warming or the polar vortex confusing the masses?

 I'm doing what I do!!  nobody can be you  but you per Steve Arrington... breakbeat science?  I'm sharing with them!! conducting seminars and classes!  

I'm doing what I do!! passes were issued so I can move freely across the universe! 

Diplomatic immunity invoked all up in the spot!! these haters
want you to deal with the curse! 

Diplomatic Immunity revoked?  I prayed and cursed at the same time during the chaos and confusion! 

I dipped back to the community!! I never choked..Louisville /  Newburg default settings are in effect ...now back in the ATL!! down I-20 I'm cruising! 

Using a fresh view / fresh vision..now I keep it moving!! life is a marathon! 

I kept on running..check the percussions;  O-Dizzle kept drumming! some deal with karma or repercussions..getting whats coming to them!!  once again its on!

I kept on running...check these discussions...as we mention the March Madness..during the first week of this month..

It's more than basketball games.. were authentic with it as the elastic / plastic type play games... Black Sea oil is the prize...

Check the Total Chaos in the world...a Ball Of Confusion per the Temptations? ...or even Tina Turner's version..temptation working? this black man can see whats up..it's no surprise..

CHECK OUT THE TOTAL CHAOS MIX


No comments: