Saturday, March 08, 2014

They Were Playing Me The Other Way


So whats up? damn!!..they were playing me like I fell off like Tiger Woods.. jokers seem to be playing me the other way!

Word from a veteran in the game now coaching / running things like Phil Jackson!!  telling you its rough out here..its tight in these hoods!!  especially when dealing with deliberate falsehoods; check me out..I didn’t get here just the other day!

Word!! please!! I’m not an armchair quarterback trying to run another play!! like at the crooked cartel meeting between Chris Christie and Nathan Shady Deal down here in Georgia.. this brotha knows what it does!

As I go there…rolling down I-20 in Atlanta…now I’m over on Glenwood Road in Decatur, Georgia…dude asked whats up brotha?  but every brotha ain’t a brotha!!  I asked him..whats up cuz?

Plus I saw that joker had a buzz going!!  smelled like weed and drank.. 7:00 in the morning after being up all night…now at Ms. Winners trying to get a chicken biscuit…probably one of those cats that like to talk about how high he was!

…Similar to  power-hungry jokers  like Russia in the Ukraine …flexing their so-called authority ….talking about how high they was!
  
They Were Playing Me The Other Way | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: