Thursday, January 08, 2015

The Next Chapter; The Saga / Struggle Continues PT.3

                        my motto? proceed and continue.....


A brotha's motto? thought I told ya!!! it's to proceed and continue....

On to the Next Chapter!!! stomach growling like back in my homeless days;  or like Wet Seal workers who got played!! so what's next on the menu?

Tapping HP keyboards after iPhone5 transmissions or after words  were written on the clean loose leaf in blue ink; electronic or manual thoughts transferred..

Alter ego O-Dog? he tapped Yamaha keyboards / Roland Drum machines after observing theses scenes he was ready to roll; the funk occurred..

Lines blurred in the gray area; it's going down in Paris per Charlie Hebdo shootings  to The Interview per Sony hackers to Wall Street lootings;  check out the Smoke and Mirrors Show / Sideshow at the circus..

Lost Out There after the crime occured?  some are on purpose; sorry Charlie!! but like Jameis Winston moving on I have a sense of purpose!!

Working this *mechanical like*  due to blue collar upbringing!!  check the breakbeat scientific principles I bring!! but I'm processing this on my own schedule!!

I'm with ya / got you covered during this next chapter; This Steady Bombardment will hit up those stressing and disrespecting ya...

This is what's up!!  check the Sonic Assault / Next Chapter; Just Trying To Maintain..

My swagger?  avoid the cloak and dagger per ISIS funding!!  this is not a fun thing!! noids stab you in the back with the dagger!! they'll inflict pain..

They wanna see me and you stagger;  drunk or smoked out; with not much to gain!!!

During this Next Chapter? we *Holla atcha*  with the funk / broken beats / Broken English: staying in my lane!! 

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER / BUT ITS ROUGH OUT HERE
THIS IS NOT A SIMPLE THING; CHECK THIS MIX OUT!!

No comments: