Friday, March 11, 2016

Exercising Power (Part One)

I was *all up in the spot*  I was in denial!! damn!! it seemed like I was trapped / refusing to be there!!

Now I moved on, I'm putting it down like this!! like 80 degree weather in March here in Atlanta I'm making it hot!! *doing what I do*  check the temperature.

Where did they spot a bro? I exercise power because I  had that #FridayFeeling!!  /  I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta making it hot for some after the reflections / inspections!! now some want to blame climate change / global warming on me.

....Because I spanned the globe brainstorming!!  I was even West Coasting!! plus Seaboarding like American Enterprise Institute at Sea Island without the shady dealing:  but soon  the apparatus gained on me.

Down for the cause? oh yes even though it reigned on me!! the disco had strobe lighting!!  roof was on fire? damn!!   shame on me!!

From the get go? a sonic arsonist holding matches to the flame while cooking up fresh batches!!  spot me where the flame will be.

Who's where the game will be? Ben Carson is rolling with Donald Trump following Chris Chistie: the new East Coast family?  

East Coast family like Boyz To Men / ABC / BBD? mentioned in that new jack swing jam Motown Philly?

We didn't brag or boast as we proceed and continue to Exercise Power!! we're still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta...

O-Zone will drag and drop or cut and paste while O-Dog will cut up beats!!  per Marco Rubio this is no reality show!! but who'll understand a brotha? 

Danger zone business is going down from the ATL to  the racism summit at your nearesr Trump rally!! meanwhile freeing Gustavo Castro Soto is the business in Honduras..

Danger zone business is going down, but we continue dipping down I-20 in Atlanta as we repel the enemy with the drumkit and this good word!! it's part of the healing process...

CHECK OUT THE EXERCISE POWER MIX BY O-DOG

No comments: