Sunday, March 27, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles: Easter Sunday 2016 Edition

This is business as usual, I'm still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, this time it's on an Easter Sunday...

This is business as usual; soul controlling? spring cleaning / spring training per the spring Anglo-Saxon goddess Eostre? regardless, the Lord blessed ya to see another Sunday...

On this Easter Sunday? Pope Francis led the Easter Mass, a message for the masses?  regarding this?  O-Zone has this commentary like it's the Larry Sanders Show!! 

Garry Shandling style!! but who's understanding the style?  please!! this dude kept running like Bernie Sanders win, place or show!!

Fair with me? I'm landing the mothership in these Four Tops still waters that run deep, but they're infested by sharks and piranhas... 

Fair with me? where can you hide? please!! it never quits or stops!! a devil's advocate will creep, now check the ongoing crisis / the ongoing dramas...

We continue to freedom ride down I-20 in Atlanta!! home of Freedom Riders like MLK, Hosea Williams, and Ralph David Abernathy:  I rode down their Atlanta streets, named after them...

Good and evil collide / coincide, understand a brotha? I'm trying to roll unbought and unbossed like Hosea Williams, but it gets real in this thing!! R. I. P. to Ralph David Abernathy III, society tried to blame him..

Seeing that there's no pity in the big city; at Lenox Mall in Atlanta  while Easter shopping I see you couldn't throw it in the bag like Fabolous talked about!! it was kind of crazy!! some are baffled, who trusted you?

What's up y'all? after the stolen day care van /   bus or the  Chevy Tahoe rammed through the store entrance suspicion is aroused!  so what it do? act like you knew!! stores get gaffled!! another Atlanta smash and grab!! it was just in time  for the Easter Holiday, so who trusted you?

What will being thrown under the bus do to you?  it's like being thrown in the trash, now floating in the ocean!! I swerved on I-20 trying to avoid the accident!!

So what's the prognosis?  we kept rolling!! O-Zone and O-Dog are still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, even on this Easter Sunday, getting breakbeat scientific..

No comments: