Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Chillling Out On This Terrible / Terrific Tuesday


Chilling out on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday, even though that concept is a matter of perspective…

What it do? from EgyptAir hijackings to violence in Chicago dealt with by a new Police Superintendent things can be positive or negative…

We’re trying to get it cracking / get it popping but rumble strips were on the road: damn!! can I live? that  was the question asked!!

Opposition was met like Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice? #TrumpSuperPowers needed? please!! a dude was stressed out, after I multi-tasked!!

Limelight basked but I’m not that man!! I had to sat my ass down somewhere / I had to have a seat!! now I’m outback on my deck per the chronicles; it’s the response to these and those!! soaking up Aries sun rays  soon running plays per spring cleaning / spring training.

Had to admit I was out of it, but not as bad as some people think due to underestimates!!  your dude is maintaining.

Check out the rest of this article at   Chillling Out On This Terrible / Terrific Tuesday | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: