Wednesday, October 09, 2013

I Didn't Like How It Was Going Down

 So whats up?  I was peeping game with a fresh view / fresh vision!

 I didn't like how it was going down! now check out how I respond!! I'm going to do what I do...breakbeat scientific with it..similar to finding the God Particle like Higgs Boson....I was on a mission!

Jokers try to shut us down like Republicans!! trying to have us on standby... but I'm on some "other other" ...so they don't know how to take me! 

Please!! we shut it down like Public Enemy talked about!! as we make a preemptive strike against those that try to fake me! 

....trying to see where this Mystic Voyage will take me!! the Lord will order my steps! 

Intergalactic like the Voyager!! this futuristic mystic is doing his due diligence!

 
 Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Didn't Like How It Was Going Down

No comments: