Wednesday, October 02, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / The Humpday / Shutdown Edition

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta;  this is the Humpday /Shutdown  Edition! 

Not like Akoo Clothing or ATLiens trying to trap, stack and fold,  I'm blue collar...humping like the middle of the week is the mission! 

...Using a Fresh View / Fresh Vision...trying to instigate like the back of the Ecko shirt I spotted at Stonecrest Mall! 

Like Republicans vs Obama  jokers still hate!! so I agitate like old school civil rights pioneers Malcolm X  / Martin Luther King / Hosea Williams...Dr Joseph Lowery; so whats up y'all? 

R.I.P. Evelyn Lowery..what will the style be? please!! just check the next level dramatics...Hosea or even Shirley Chisholm mentioned unbought and unbossed! 

What will the style be?  peeping game...curves, fastballs, and knuckleballs are tossed! 

Knuckleheads fronted and flossed after capers are pulled..but didn't know like Marvel Comics Heroes Were Among Us! 

....or maybe Gods Among Us..so whats up with us? God Is With Us!! baldies are rocked with the dreads mentality!! official with the papers..but this is considered hazardous material like bacteria, mold or fungus!

So whats up with us?  we Rock the Republic like jeans..actually we rock the universe...even though I have on ragged Levis with on old Phat Farm Shirt! 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta....that's whats up with us!!
soon back in the lab like Walter White..similar to a farm;  digging in the crates is like digging in the dirt!

Those snitching down in Atlanta? they were blurting out the answer...spotted on Fox5 or WSB...

Cut from a different cloth..didn't understand another...I told you what real or authentic will be...

No comments: