Thursday, August 07, 2014

I Closed The Door (The Sonic Assault Edition)

I'm out here where there's a need for speed; was it due to capitalism? now like I-285 in Atlanta we have speed merchants. 

I'm out here!!  I closed the door in another location but now I'm here!! but some have a dollar and a dream like lottery players at the Citgo station on Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain!!  so they holler at dream merchants

Per the New Birth song;  maybe the 9th Wonder Edition !!! some say it's urgent!!  The Lord we petition. 

Like the Islamic State or ISIS in Iraq plots and schemes by these earthlings will take us under!!  The Lord we petition. 

I'm all up in these spots dodging storms like double hurricanes in Hawaii!!  now I'm trying to see what condition my condition is in per Kenny Rogers

And The First Edition; meanwhile the fabric rottens!! now were ready to close doors to eliminate the smell!! we're dipping like Artful Dodgers. 

Doors were closed in my face because I'm in the ATL rocking a LA Dodgers hat. 

Or maybe a Louisville Cardinal one;  Russians with racist laser shows try to front on a brotha like Obama!! these haters should know I'm not the one!! the fellow Louisvillian / Louisvillain rogers that. 

Just like a trucker on the CB; I felt the pressure so some might miss me because I closed the door. 

I'm on some next level business per Vin Diesel in Babylon A.D. so you can't check ESPN for the score. 

I'm through wandering through the Babylon wilderness!!  I'm closing the door!! I should have closed it a long time ago!! God will open another one up!!

Earlier? I was knocked to the floor but I got up and now  I can't let up!!


No comments: