Friday, August 22, 2014

Rocking The Red and Black Louisville Cardinal Hat PT.3


 It's going down!!  your homie is rocking the red and black Louisville Cardinal hat. 

It's going down!! the outfit was red and black!! I told the other homie I wasn't an Atlanta Falcon fan I was a Louisville representative;  but they didn't know anything about that. 

I could have told them to check First 48 for the score but I did without that; but I wasn't tentative!!  I already knew about the drama!!

 Louisville /  Newburg default settings are in effect!! that's what's up with a brotha. 

Hip to the Purge!!  now DHS will have a surge!! they'll even plant Agent Provocateurs like in Ferguson; how's that working son?  I told ya alt shift delete per the matrix architect was the deal!! 

...plus I didn't merge with wannabes that fake it; please!!  I was all about the real.

  
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Rocking The Red and Black Louisville Cardinal Hat PT.3

No comments: