Wednesday, August 06, 2014

The Exit Strategy PT.2 (The Implementation) | Whats Really Going On?


I’m all up in the spot!! I’m gonna play it  like my buddy J-Mac!!  I’m trying to come up with an exit strategy.

Like Jay-Z and Beyonce divorce rumors I know the block will get hot!!  things will fall apart like leaving Afghanistan and Iraq!!  jokers will want me to come back!!  they’ll holla at me.

..They’ll  even throw a dollar at me!!  then try to play me like Dave Chappelle.

Who’ll break it down? who’ll holler at ya? word from Katt Williams!!  he had a story to tell. 

Word!!  were hip to that shady dealing plus jokers try to play me like I’m through dealing!!  they want me to fail.

Enough rope was supplied to hang myself per Stephen A Smith;  cards were placed on the table!!  they even wanted me to deal!!
 
The Exit Strategy PT.2 (The Implementation) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: