Monday, July 27, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles: Another Monday Morning Blah Edition

We're Rolling / Movin Forward!!  dipping like that Honda Accord that passed me doing 100 mph on I-285 in Atlanta

We're Rolling / God is blessing us, we're staying on one accord!!  like Stephen Curry points are scored!! now we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta....

Not fronting / flexing like I'm all this or that!!  I arrived in the old school Toyota Camry, but some can't understand me, so what's up? 

This sport? it's a complex thing!! Monday morning blahs are felt, sometimes bad cards are dealt by these gamblers out for a fast buck!! they're corrupt!!

Some wish it was a simple thing!! they're finding out what the cost will be!! some already know what it do!! they Recognize The Pattern..

Others tried to pimp through this thing like Bill Cosby!! now accusers are on the cover of the New York Magazine!! egos? reality is bruising and battering!!

We're Rolling!! society lost me after I was observing the scene, but we're ready to roll if it's about freedom!! check out the weapons...

We're Rolling!! dipping down I-20 on this Monday with this scripture and the mixture!! ready for the drama that happens? 

The devil is opposing!!  smashing embellishments from here in Atlanta per Bobbi Kristina Brown to the death of Sandra Bland

Next level source code I'm composing plus sounds will thump, but who will understand? 

As the mothership lands on earth after New Horizons Pluto type adventures sounds will bump after consulting with extraterrestrials, once again it's on!!!

A brother gets scientific!! no belligerence per Donald Trump!!  we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta on this Monday morning trying to get over the hump!! once again it's on!!

No comments: