Friday, July 31, 2015

Updating The Captains Log PT.3


*Out There*  tripping!!  as I update this Captain’s Log I’m telling you  it’s rough out there dwelling on the outer limits!!  it’s like I’m in the suburbs beyond the bus line..

Rolling on the bus? thrown under it anyway!!  supposedly like Master P No Limit? please!!  from Cincinnati per Samuel Dubose down to Texas with Sandra Bland the system doesn’t trust mine

….Saying mine will do this, that and the other!!  my folk are the prime suspects..

What’s happening Captain? where did we find you? inquiring minds asked me, but I see them  with the crowd that disrespects..

*We’re Rolling*  through the galaxy like Captain Kirk on the Starship Enterprise as we continue to pursue the prize!! O-Dog will find you a funky break, dusting off the vinyl now the funk is dropped!!  oh!! that’s a top priority…

*We’re Rolling* updating this Captain’s Log after we see how things work in this hostile territory

…Check out the rest of this article at  Updating The Captains Log PT.3 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: