Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Perpetual Motion PT.1 (The Revised Edition)

                         *it keeps going / going / going*

The saga / struggle continues;  it keeps going!! D.J. skills  are put to use!! I take reality and remix it...

This is the revised edition, as O-Dog keeps drumming; O-Zone? I'm still sending the Lord petitions plus I'm doing the math; then I'll kick it..

How were we living? we'll get what's coming to us!! word to the wise and otherwise!!  from Bill Cosby to Donald Trump, it's old school to the next school....

How were we living? Perpetual Motion keeps us rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! over in Decatur I ran into dude talking about he was old school!! please!! he needs to keep it moving or he'll be the next fool...

This mechanic will use the next tool; peeping game out by Pluto like the New Horizon, surprising some when we keep it moving at a High Velocity...

We've got the speed you need, but some can't catch what they can't understand!! it's all Greek to them like the debt crisis; like IMF who's  Part of the Conspiracy?

True indeed!! check out these geek like ways, even though during the ongoing crisis haters called me a MF!! you can hear me with the rebuttal when seminars are conducted...

Please!! I'm staying in Perpetual Motion!! my performance is not enhanced per that clear as I go there!! oh I heard the news!!  it makes me think the whole game is corrupted!!

What's up with it? we let you know the game is Shady Like Grady,  and I'm not talking about Whitman Mayo,  homie on Sanford and Son...

A hater will tell me *Ain't That A Shame* even sounded like Fred Sanford!!  haters were sarcastic after they played me!! but I'm not the one...

Pops said *Play On Player*  so O-Dog hooks the drums up like dude from Buffalo Springfield!! stop; hey!! what's that sound?

We keep things in Perpetual Motion; had a notion!! so we bring the breakbeat sound..

No comments: