Sunday, November 09, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / Its's Still An Uphill Struggle


What it do? like the gospel song by FC Barnes old girl said it's like climbing the rough side of the mountain!!

*Uphill Struggle*  we can't recapture youth; like Ponce De Leon who's in search of the fountain??

You Feel Me?? What situation are you found in? I was in Atlanta rolling down Ponce De Leon per the I-20 Chronicles; Where You At?? Where You At?

What's the deally? it's not a cell phone commercial;  per Mike McAdoo at UNC taking paper classes real life will hurt ya;  per Erykah Badu Y'all Feel That? Y'all Feel That?

Who will steal that? now we're *Subject To The Authority* these days? Souls are a hot commodity!!!

Selling Out?? that's not how O-Zone rolls; no no!! that's not me!! that's not me!!

Where did they spot me? as usual I'm on the front lines in spiritual warfare!!!!

Not fresh and clean per Outkast even though I caught the 86 Lithonia rocking  Reeboks, khakis and a Polo shirt; as I go there!!!

Now dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie trying to find where the truth will be!! It's an *Uphill Struggle* lose my mind up in here? oh it's easy to do!! so I'm  *Just Trying To Maintain*

*They Don't Know About This One* no no!!  they haven't felt my pain; my pain!!!

*Next Level Dramatics*  go down from the ATL to Ferguson!!  it goes down from the Gaza Strip to dealing with ISIS in Iraq!! What's To Gain???

Per the Democrats abandoning Obama I spotted the train wreck before it occurred;  using a * Fresh View*Fresh Vision*

Before it happened?  I jumped off!! They didn't throw me off like they did Momma!!!

Please!! per these I-20 Chronicles I reflected on being around when it jumped off; what? *Next Level Dramatics*  the drama; the drama!!

No comments: