Friday, December 04, 2015

Fantasy / Reality Mashups PT.6 (The Construction / Corrruption Site)


As I usually say? it's going down!! I see jokers in lime green safety vests and steel toe boots...

They're at the construction site calling themselves trying to get it right; crimes are committed by those with a so called vested interest; Africa? a corporation loots..

They're at the corruption site rocking suits and old school Florsheim shoes like Republican candidates trying to catch Donald Trump...

What's up son? the elaborate fantasy was built now some will pledge allegiance to ISIS like San Bernardino shooting suspects !! now what's up with a brotha? the system disrespects when he's just trying to get over the hump...

What's up son? who'll deal with it? what? reality!! during the ongoing crisis some are mad about the Gran Torino like Clint Eastwood...

What's up son? that's what they ask me as they see mash up fantasy and reality; during the ongoing crisis it's a coping strategy due to famine or feast in the hood...
 
The beast will introduce the deliberate falsehood  now jokers are acting false in the hood!! I took a loss like the Lions beat by the Packers on a Hail Mary pass!! I had to regroup!!  intergalactic journeys were taken up in the Mothership.

O-Dog came back with the beats, rocking the sound;  I was out there bumping heads with haters coming through rocking Tupac's Hail Mary as their theme song!! now check the steady bombardment of the enemy position;  is it wrong to show you how funky a brotha can get?

O-Dog came back with the street funk, fantasy / reality is mashed up so what can they tell me? I'm all up in the heart of it with the the Sonic Assault.

Fantasy / reality is mashed up so what can they tell me? jokers want to see me fall off like Jeb Bush but I'm out here trying to cold crush!! all up in the heart of it, on the frontlines where the battles are fought.

The Construction / Corrruption Site is occupied by this blue collar worker!!! I'm fighting the enemy with the sound,  I'm rolling down I-20 in the hooptie as the trunk rattles; I'm still doing the knowledge as lessons were taught.

Fantasy / Reality Mashups rebuke the evil entity, now they lay down their arms, in compromising positions they were caught.

No comments: