Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The Next One; A Simple or Complex One?

As we proceed and continue!!  like the New Orleans Saints back in power...I moved on to the next one! 

As we proceed and continue!! like Obama vs Republicans..were wishing it was simple!!  but its usually a complex one! 

But not at the Washington Navy Yard like Aaron Alexis on one!!  after flipping out! 

Whats up son?  this brotha will move along..up in the Lexus rolling down I-20 in Atlanta...dipping out! 

Whats up money?  I wasn't tripping out!! even though I had reasons to due to the Earth Wind and Fire Ways Of The World! 

Its all about the money!! the stock markets reaction to the shut down! at least that's what they say..until the drama unfurled! 

Jokers make you cash out like Cashout!! I even had reasons to lash out...but I maintain....please I've  had seasons of perfect and inclement weather..but I persevere! 

Moving on to the next; after peeping game....the scene?  I observe! 

Moving on to the next...others were sleeping in the game; rolling like the Republican Party?   why did they start with me? I was on to the next... I wasn't waiting in the dark! 

Moving on to the next...but a veteran in the game..letting the game come to me like back in the day when I was chilling in Louisville ...waiting in the duece in a quarter up in Shawnee Park!

Moving on to the next..realizing its on me to spark this..on to the next one..it doesn't matter if its a simple or complex one...

It doesn't matter if everybody wasn't checking for one...you should know everybody ain't able...the issue can be a complex one... 

Check Out The Wishing It Was Simple Mix


No comments: