Saturday, March 01, 2014

The Outback / I-20 Chronicles : Concepts Combined

 Concepts are combined per these I-20 / Outback Chronicles!

I  was dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..now I'm chilling out..outback on the deck..its my response to these and those! 

..knowing damn well the devil and his advocates will oppose!! thought and fashion police were on the patrol! 

..similar to Atlanta or the Dekalb Police posted up on I-20..or Putin's agents in the Ukraine..I see how jokers roll! 

Jokers soon see it's all game..Obama discussed things with Putin..the truth they're disputing...actually? it's all Russia's business to handle so side deals are cut..that's how they roll..

Chilling out...outback on the deck..soon back in the game without the black mask per Lebron James after observing the scene...now I'm ready to roll..

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback / I-20 Chronicles : Concepts Combined

No comments: