Friday, December 26, 2014

Bringing Something To The Table PT.2

 Oh!! I wasn't sleeping in the game!!  charges will get trumped up!! they even included other folk in the  investigation!! but they were just agent / provocateurs like in Oakland  and at other police brutality protests wearing masks trying to get peeps open!! it's  just a smokescreen..
 
Told you I was peeping game! a brotha humped in this game like it was the middle of the week but  #Icantbreathe;   there's #notimeoff like out in Oakland!! a brotha was Observing The Scene!!!

As I process what is heard and seen!! collection activities pick up due to thoughts once scattered...

Now I'm Ready To Roll / I'm On My Way!!  I'm focused on what really mattered...

Working it another way; Movin Forward in the mothership!! no Pharos GPS on the vehicle per shady car lots!! they're easy to be tracked...

...Just like with cell phone calls per NSA, we can see how jokers are trying to play!! it's easy to be tracked...

Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Bringing Something To The Table PT.2

No comments: