Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Outback Chronicles (The Chain Of Command / Chain Of Events)

 It's going down!!  I was outback sitting on my deck reflecting for a minute. 

Soon running through the leaves playing kickball with my grandson!!  I forgot about an issue and how minuscule it can get. 

The system is running game!! it deceives the masses! Thoughts running through my mind?  I'm beyond SafeAuto minimum coverage I've got diplomatic immunity.

 Thoughts that were scattered are collected!!  but I'm no longer up in the spot I dipped back to the community.


 Some call it the hood;  oh!! I hear ear shattering gunshots exploding plus the police sirens. 


..Plus I spot chemtrails from Hartsfield Jackson Airport; who's fair in the sport?  Deliberate Falsehoods led to some of these  conditions!!  players were macking the daughter of chaos and other sirens. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles (The Chain Of Command / Chain Of Events)

No comments: