Sunday, December 14, 2014

Getting The Gist Of It / Concepts Are Revisited Per The Good Word

                 the good word? I've got a whole sack full!

The Good Word? I've got a whole sack full!!  just like holiday family gatherings the concept is revisited...

The funk? O-Dog has a whole track full!!  like no justice no peace demomstrations in DC we're trying to back down a fool with these mathematics!! until they get the gist of it...

Tore up the list of it;  what? the demands from the apparatus!! like trillion dollar spending bills per the Senate and Congress some demands were unreasonable...

Check the status due to stress from the apparatus;  but trouble doesn't last always!! it's just seasonal...

As We Get Scientific!!  we calculate the reason though!! like the ESA's XMM-Newton space telescope spotting dark matter;  a hater said it doesn't matter!! so what it do? what it does?

Intergalactic when we kick it!!  we skate through the universe in the Mothership; that's what it does..

What's up cuz? that's what dude asked me over at the QuikTrip on Wesley Chapel Road in Decatur; I told him The Good Word? I've got a whole sack full!! and I'm letting you have it..

...not just spare change that he asked for!! others ask me what did I multi-task for? My other blogs? Random Thoughts and What's Really Going On? what am I on? the mystery? I'll unravel it..

Mystic Voyages taken, some say it's strange what I ask for when I said I want peace; I'll break you off a piece as I travel with it;  what? the funky sounds in the background...

Movin Forward as I proceed and continue; a brotha won't back down!! back down!!

Moving Forward; what's on the menu? what's the prognosis? as we analyze the information!!

Breakbeat science /the good word  is dropped; lethal doses when we approach with this!! who's getting the gist of this? concepts go through transformation!! 


No comments: