Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Taking Their Advice; They Told Me Yeah!! Yeah Do That! PT.2


Taking old dude’s advice; he told me Yeah!! Yeah Do That!! Act Like You Knew That!! swing at the pitch even though you might strike out like Prince Fielder!! or get called out on strikes by the umpire…

“It ain’t nothing nice” but Yeah!! Yeah!! Do That!!  So I Act Like I Knew That!! I avoid Gamblers Out For A Fast Buck  and the guns for hire!!

They’re rolling like Hunger Game Peacekeepers while hunger and thirst creeps up on us!! I Admit it; I’m tired!!  but I was told to put pedal to the metal!! told to hold it down to the floor!!  so a brotha keeps rollin..

Rest? please!! there’s no sleep for us so we Proceed and continue!!  Yeah!! We Do That!!  O-Zone will act like he knew that!! I put my heart and soul in!!

Whatcha knowin? Sony e-mails reveal how corporations think; feel me? I feel you!! know whatcha going through!!

Some are Out There!!  like they’re on Mars with the “Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution (MAVEN) spacecraft”  Lost!!  no template!!  so I tell you what I’m going to do!!!

Check out the rest of this article at  Taking Their Advice; They Told Me Yeah!! Yeah Do That! PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: