Thursday, December 18, 2014

Just Kicking It

 Like immigrants in Clarkston Georgia with the soccer ball we're just kicking it. 

What's the deal with it? they're at ease due to Obama immigration reform, plus re-established relations with Cuba;  we're not acting brand new with ya!!  breakbeat science?  were kicking it.

Breakbeat scientific? oh yeah!!  word
from these Mystics on a voyage through the Galaxy!! 


Kicking it like cologne from Abercrombie and Fitch at Lenox Mall in Atlanta? naw!!  understand a bruh? I know why society gets foul with me.

...and my kind;  done with me and mine?  Dred Scott decisions revealed the wisdom. 

Some will get what's coming to them
as they scheme and plot!! I see them by using a fresh view / fresh vision.



 Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Just Kicking It

No comments: