Friday, January 02, 2015

Still In Conflict With The World PT.8

It's already going down,  but what goes down may be irrelevant in a system that's not benevolent...

Operations get sabotaged like Sony Hacks by North Korea; or did they even do it? act like you knew it!!  the Mothership crash landed!! damn!!  was I wrecking it?

 *Not mad atcha* *mad at the system*  blame the game not the player? they've even got a brotha mic checking it...

.....Previous episodes on this blog and O-Dog's Podcast;  you should be checking it..

Information overloads when I drop this? conflicts with the world have gotten old!!

Similar to what Earth Wind and Fire mentioned in That's The Way Of The World; hearts turn cold?

What's it all worth? portals open when the shot clock expires or when the game is over similar to Florida State beat down by Oregon; so I'm disconnecting with that and those that aren't moving a brotha forward...

What's it all worth? portals open up, now some go to the next level like my homie up in Charlotte (R.I.P.)  so what's the deally? those that aren't real with me? I'm disconnecting!!  I heard the belligerence like dude saying the weed was fire but it was oregano!! whatcha know? a brotha is bored with it...

We're still in conflict with this world but in 2015 we're connecting the dots on some next level business knowing that Ecological Ignorance Will Alter The Fate...

Where you at? wrong place / wrong time? on thin ice some skate..

As we deal with the hate; that's why I'm Still  In Conflict With The World...

Heard the debate like Palestine at the ICC; what's the deally? ....looked around...worldwide is where the drama unfurled...

No comments: