Wednesday, January 07, 2015

The Humpday Extravaganza: Back At The Scene Of The Crime / Caught Up Once Again PT.2

                 caught up in an unpleasant situation

Caught Up in a loop;  we're spiritual warfare frontline troops!! but it's not the spot we wanna be in!!

Not up in the loop like Chris Christie rolling with Jerry Jones at Dallas Cowboy games; I didn't have the connections;  they didn't let me in...

Troops needed due to Detroit Lions and erroneous calls benefiting Dallas Cowboys?  

In hoops?  Detroit Pistons are rolling since Josh Smith was released: what about them boys? 

Check out this Humpday Extravaganza!! O-Dog has the tools / toys; check out the loops; drums will get hooked up and samples were layed on top...

Caught Out There!! Once Again!! humping like the middle of the week blue collar style in a system that's foul!!  but I looked up to find the answers; they were in front of me!!! so I won't quit and won't stop...

Caught Out There!! Once Again!!  we fight back with funk, jazz, rock and hip-hop...

Caught Out There!! Once Again!! per Bill Cosby characters will get assassinated; when will the madness stop?

Caught Out There!! Once Again!! looked up to God!!  He provided answers when the apparatus fronts on me!! 

Who's fair with this? 11 killed at the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris!! Confusion everywhere!! in back of me / to the left and to the right / in front of me..

Check out this Humpday Extravaganza / We're Back At The Scene Of The Crime /  Bringing The Light / shining it into the darkness; rolling on the mothership, on earth is where I park this!! but the front lines of spiritual warfare can be anywhere....

Some Are Trying To Live With Out Light;  It's Not Natural when your Out There..

CAUGHT UP / BACK AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME / BUT I WAS WISE TO THE WHOLE SET UP SO I'M GOING FOR MINE; CHECK OUT THIS MIX FROM O-DOG
 

No comments: