Sunday, November 22, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Check The Status)

Once again it's on!! even though this dude is not on Facebook anymore I can still update the status...

Walking off the court like Lebron James as thought and fashion police play games, they'll hate the status... 

Stalking the courts filing affidivats? are games shady like the Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holms fight was fixed? 

Caulking sheetrock and boards when this cool weather aroused me on the Outback Chronicles tip? reminding me of other issues and problems that an O-Dog mix fixed..

No walking, using hoverboards banned in New York? naw man!! we're rolling in the hooptie, these I-20 Chronicles are on and popping...

Making moves, moving forward never backwords like the cliche, we weren't quiting and weren't stopping...

Old dude said he saw me making moves out there like the Black Lives Matter protestor at the Donald Trump event, now they're wanting to know the status.

Act like you know me is what  I told him! its The Sonic Assault, making grooves, making sure the beats thmp: blasting on the apparatus.

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, check the status: I was chilling out over on the Candler Road in Decatur corridor with me people!!  they asked  me, whats up? I told them brotha is just minding and tending.

I saw some slipping down rabbit holes due to having rabid souls!! Knowing everybody's not able / stable because I'm not finding understanding.

Intergalactic journeys were taken but the drama was even out there!! after landing the Mothership back on earth I encounter more confusion,  no honors.

Check the status after fanatics got back at me; they're branding me, playing me like Chuck Connors.

No comments: