Monday, November 30, 2015

The Saga / Struggle Continues (Once Again)

.............I know I know I know....................


The saga /struggle continues.....please.. even on Independence Day.

Justice and Peace on these menus?...please..Maybe anotha day.

What can I say? I know..I know..I know.. others know...while some are in denial.

Drama royalty tries to draw attention...but have nobody to cry to.

Plus....there's nobody to lie to....please... nobody wants to hear it.

Some fronted like they were hard....please.. nobody wants to fear it.

Nobody wants to be near it.... the front lines..intergalactic warfare..the Confederation vs the Federation.

I was in Stone Mountain,Georgia...at Confederate Monuments...checking out the situation.

Some Confused About Things..feeling the frustration..no fountain of youth? monumental numbers of truth decay not corrected by fluoride.

Coincidence was just another name for trouble..check how some flow..ride..

I know..I know...I know... or at least act like I do..I steer the Mothership as I ride through the galaxy.

The hooptie needs a front end alignment.....Manny Moe and Jack got foul with me.



No comments: