Monday, November 16, 2015

The Outback Chronicles (The Construction / Corruption Site)

 I'm outside chilling out on my deck:  I'm outback assessing the damage from the heavy rainfall. 

Almost through dealing!! in Atlanta?   it rained for ten straight days!!!  some hearts were heavy from dealing with pain y'all.

...Couldn't call Ghostbusters during the Reign of Terror;  hosts and demons are amongst us, as Halloween was a prelude to November /  the Scorpio season

...Plus a host of *Busters and Herbs*  were kicked to the curb like Ronda Rousey as jokers get rowdy per the battles between Angels and Demons. 

Damn!! I'm outback raking leaves again,  plus my neighbors are having trees cut down. 

Damn!! I'm out of that!!  what?  cash,  as a fake one deceives;  otherwise I'd be like my neighbors,  having trees cut down.

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles (The Construction / Corruption Site)

No comments: