Monday, November 16, 2015

We Thought We Were Doing Something PT.2


Damn!!  we thought we were doing something,  but like Ronda Rousey we found out it’s nothing.

Adversity anniversaries rolled up; oh!! I stayed strong,  I didn’t give my soul up even though these devil’s advocates got rowdy;  what a joker had was nothing.

Adversity University graduate,  even though I catch sideways glances when I rock the  red and black Louisville Cardinals hat in the midst of the scandal;  oh!!  I went there too.

Louisville / Newburg representative when I deal with it;  analog? digital? I’m real with it!!  oh!!  I take it there too!

ATL and Charlotte / Mecklenburg honorary graduate;  like Digital Underground and 2Pac  with the Same Song this veteran can tell you the same game is going down everywhere.

Actually?  it’s worldwide!! actually?  it’s universal!! we can see what the curse will do, but we continue to rock when we’re out there.

Check out the rest of this article at We Thought We Were Doing Something PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: