Saturday, November 07, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Still Saying It: Let The Healing Process Begin)

This is business as usual / regular scheduled programming!!   your dude is still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta. 

Let the healing process begin!!  O-Dog is jamming,  as my people are stressing!!  somebody might understand a brotha. 

I'm not through dealing,  I'm just chilling for a minute;  caught up in a moment in time. 

Chilling out listening to the Jones Girls Nights Over Egypt but life is dangerous,  like flights over Egypt per Russian and British jets!! O-Zone never forgets that evil is an opponent of mine.

Fly like the Egyptian Lover as I'm *going on with mine* /   as the hooptie rolls down I-20 thought and fashion police act like they're on to me!!  they said I tried to build my life up like Ben Carson.

I'm usually where the truth will be,  providing this sarcasm  / satire and these dry jokes like Johnny Carson

No Ed McMahon types heard saying *yes you are correct sir*  in the background, some don't like how this black man gets down!!

What's up man? hypes aren't believed per instructions from Public Enemy, that's how this black man gets down...

What's up man? let the healing process begin!! corruptions take a toll on this black man that's just trying to get down!!

What's up man? let the healing process begin!! interruptions from the fake healers delay progress, they're actually devil's advocates that didn't want to see us get down!! 

What's up man? I continue to dip down I-20 on this breakbeat scientific venture, the system wants to bench me like Colin Kaepernick....

Let the healing process begin!! what it do? this is all part of a bigger plan, and I'll stick to it... 

CHECK OUT  O-DOG'S  The Healing Process Mix PT.1



No comments: