Monday, November 16, 2015

Recuperation (Let The Healing Process Begin) PT.2 (Soon Acting Brand New)

What's really going on? this dude is recuperating / chilling out from previous episodes..

Danger zone business had me out here paying the price, then trying  to *recupe the loot* / that's  per the shady dealing out here in Babylon!! but soon a brotha reached thresholds...

Danger zone injuries were inflicted, I even inflicted some on myself, now undergoing the healing process, wearing the Armor of God to battle the Devil's strongholds;  soon I'll be acting brand new!! 

Danger zone business? oh yes!! some kicked it, from ISIS strongholds in Iraq / Syria to enlarging their territory per the Paris terror attacks!! they're acting like they knew...

What's going on with us? during the ongoing crisis we're trying to enlarge our territory cruising down I-20 in Atlanta,  over the weekend listening to Youngblood on Kiss 104..

Recuperation is going down!! back in the day I was rocking with  Jay Force and Beats and Lyrics on 89.3,  I had to check the score...

Recuperating from Friday the 13th business in Paris, or actually worldwide: might have to sit some games out like Kobe Bryant with the Lakers..

Let the healing process begin!! soon *I'm Acting Brand New* but actually, it'll be the same old me,  I'm not down with fakers..

Let the healing process begin!! I'm trying to recupe / regroup!! just trying  to "make do" like Judge Greg Mathis said in the intro to his show...

They'll  say  *I'm Acting Brand New* , they're trying to figure out what this math is as  I broke out of L-7 square like the Rick James song / going for what I know....

 They'll  say  *I'm Acting Brand New* wondering what the path is, or where it's leading after I'm caught out here going for what I know, after the recuperation...

Let The Healing Process Begin, I knew where the wrath is or was now I'm trying to heal the scars;  moving in a new direction

CHECK OUT THE HEALING PROCESS MIX PT.1 BY O-DOG

No comments: