Sunday, November 08, 2015

Recuperation (Let The Healing Process Begin)

It's going down!!  they have your dude chilling out; like bombs blowing up Russian jets in Egypt  it was due to the enemy's instigation.

 I dealt with the rude attitude now this is the interlude,  the recuperation  

 Let the healing process begin !! were just trying to win out here in Babylon,  no elaborations like Ben Carson

Let the healing process begin!!  were not trying to babble on like Donald Trump,  so what are they starting? 

Trying to be so ruff  / so tuff like Roger and Zapp,  or like Michigan State Spartans in the Big Ten. 

Empires fall down like Romans /  Greeks and Spartans:  clocks tell the time like Big Ben. 

Empires fall like the Pittsburgh Steelers and Big Ben while some Empires rise like the series on Fox.

Umpires / referees and other officials weren't real with us;  they were paid off to implement the hustles knocks. 

O-Dog rocks in the midst of it all even though I took a fall,  now I'm recuperating. 

O-Zone is chilling out:  let the healing process begin!!  I might even act brand new up in this thing!

I'm just doing the damn thing!! dealing with these fanatics? embellishments will get rejected like the Keytone XL Pipeline... 

I'm just doing the damn thing!! chilling out per the recuperation but soon back in the middle of things / O-Zone aka OMANXL1?  I still have to fight for mine..

Recuperation!! Check out O-Dog's I'll Be Chilling Mix PT.1



No comments: