Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The HumpDay Extravaganza!! (But I'm Just Laying In The Cut)

 So what's really going on? please!! just take a look around, enjoy the The HumpDay Extravaganza!!

O-Zone? I really couldn't be at ease!! plus O-Dog took the sound in another direction, but who will understand a brotha?

I wasn't joking like Tony Danza, your dude is minding and tending,  I'm just laying in the cut. 

But who will understand a brotha? these are not Ben Carson type of embellishments, life is too short to be playing around with the corrupt!!

Don't get me wrong,  so whatcha starting? curiosity will kill the cat, I know the sport is corrupt:  my hands are even dirty.

It's wrong,  like the Yik Yak atmosphere at the University of Missouri; how long will the sideways glances keep occurring?  these peeps don't want to work with me!

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The HumpDay Extravaganza!! (But I'm Just Laying In The Cut)

No comments: