Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Borderline / On The Edge Rants and Raves PT.4

You'll have to excuse me for a minute or two,  as I drop these borderline / on the edge rants and raves. 

I told some to lose me with the crisp and clean stuff, life is not like that!! so they say I'm out of order with mine, they say your dude misbehaves. 

I told them about the beats I have that rock clubs and raves,  plus I had these outside the box insights

They didn't know spiritual warfare was going down!!  just check out the Ted Cruz,  Donald Trump,  and even Mike Ditka insights! 

These *on the block under city streetlights* /  *cursing at the darkness*  insights are the rebuttal. 

But while some are asleep *waiting in the darkness*  hustles are knocked by American Enterprise Institute types down in Sea Island Georgia in a huddle. 

More than armchair quarterbacking!!! now security is compromised,  you'll lose your job like RG3.

Nothing was fair in love or war!!  per these borderline / on the edge rants and raves somebody just might feel me.

....Somebody just might feel me on this day after the Total Eclipse in Pisces / The SuperMoon...

 ....Somebody just might know what the deal will be as North Korea dips with nuclear warheads while Iran test fires ballistic missiles: Armageddon approaching / real soon!!

 ....Somebody just might know what the real will be as Romney goes nuclear on Trump while out in Idaho Kyle Andrew Odom goes ballistic shooting the pastor, then rolling up on the White House!!

  ....Somebody just might know what the deal will be as we respond with these borderline / on the edge rants and raves, plus O-Dog will Exercise Power as the beats thump!! check the sound, he's going ballistic rolling up with jazz, funk, hip hop and house!!
 


No comments: