Thursday, November 07, 2019

HOUSE MEMORIES #2 (90’s House Music DJ Set)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday; it’s rough out here, I’m trying to get somebody to work with me..
The saga / struggle continues, as we back to the future; but one of my constituents  eXogroove mentioned ” there’s no future without the past’ ; that’ll work for me!!
The saga / struggle continues; we stay on the move, sounds are dropped along with this good word; there’s no quid pro quo like Trump and Ukraine..
The saga / struggle continues, what were they trying to prove? some will try to play dirty like the GOP and Matt Bevin in Kentucky; steal an election? peep game!!
The saga / struggle continues; we’re not asleep in the game, actually we’re O-Dog Day Partying!! listening to HOUSE MEMORIES #2 (90’s House Music DJ Set)
It’s courtesy of eXogroove ;  check out the playlist and the mix,  it’ll make you move!! back in those 90’s again? you know how I get!!

No comments: