Saturday, November 09, 2019

Jazzanova - Introspection

Digital Crate Digging Continues as a Saturday afternoon morphs into a Saturday evening here in Atlanta..

The saga / struggle continues; "holla at me";  knowing the sport is rough!! some will bring you bad luck like Trump at the LSU - Alabama game in Tuscaloosa; understand a brotha?

The saga / struggle continues; "holla at me";  rocking Jimmy Choo Urban Hero not Tuscany but the mothership landed me in hostile territory?  Atlanta was invaded by Black Voices For Trump!!

Another threw a dollar at me but I'm unbought / unbossed like Hosea Williams or Shirley Chisholm; we're feeling the schism with O-Zone's voice and beats that bump...

A brotha developed these breakbeat scientific principles like this track by Jazzanova called  Introspection..

After the internal inspection? expect the breaking news from these breakbeat scientists!! the game's not over we're out here Afternoon Jazzing!!


No comments: