Thursday, November 28, 2019

Quantic ‎– Atlantic Oscillations

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Throwback Thursday, that also happens to be Thanksgiving Day!!
Thankful Thursday also comes to mind, thankful for mine, much respect to you and yours; what more can I say?
What I can do is let the music play, by now y’all should know how I’ll play!! this good word is also dropped..
Of course I’m still time traveling, retro – futuristic!  naw cousin I haven’t missed it; still peeping game, the madness hasn’t stopped!!
This house music / jazzdance is dropped courtesy of Delicieuse Musique  and   Tru Thoughts with a track  from Quantic called  Atlantic Oscillations…
Since it’s a holiday, Sunday Jazz tendencies are shown, but the O-Dog Day Party is also on!! from Atlanta to the Pacific and Atlantic check the oscillations!!

No comments: