Monday, November 18, 2019

San Francisco | JazzHop

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Music Monday; things have been hectic, so we’re trying to chill out..
The saga / struggle continues, another way to say life goes on!! excuse me for acting extra!! that’s the deal when we go all out…
The saga / struggle continues, a brotha is in a toil and strife zone; please!! the Brotha O-Zone is  a citizen!!
Now rocking these venues, even though chefs from hells kitchen have meals that lack nutrition on their menus; disloyal like Trump vs Pompeo so whatcha know? a by-product of the shady dealing..
Like I said earlier I’m just chilling; listening to  San Francisco | JazzHop courtesy of the Fantastic Music channel..
Like I said earlier I’m just chilling!! check out the playlist and the mix!! it’s like we’re out there rolling across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco taking it to the bridge! understand a brotha?
Check this out at San Francisco | JazzHop

No comments: