Saturday, November 23, 2019

Lalo Schifrin ‎– Moonlight Gypsies

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Saturday Night Fever segment; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system; “holla at me” if you believe me / hear me; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system!! rolling like John Bolton with the back story? we already see how he messed up in Venezuela..
Now they want to say that’s the home of cyber criminals plus we keep hearing the subliminal messages about Bolivia..
I see you bruh!! geeked up / hyper!! like this Lalo Schifrin track, moving like Moonlight Gypsies
I see you bruh!! meanwhile check out the players and the track, this  disco jazz from this Lalo Schifrin album called  Gypsies
Check the players and the track at Lalo Schifrin ‎– Moonlight Gypsies

No comments: