Thursday, November 28, 2019

Ronny Jordan - My Favourite Things

Sunday Jazz, err I mean Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Thanksgiving Day; to me, it's the same kind of vibe...

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours; if your not the one to celebrate it I won't elaborate on it; I can "see what you're saying" ; much respect!! it's rough out here!! I'm not mad at anybody inthe tribe...

Like I said, check the vibe; chilling in the lab enhancing lab techniques fixing spiritual leaks like a plumber working on the pipes...

Like I said, check the vibe; chilling out!! purging myself of the hazardous material, not believing the hypes..

Breakbeat scientific, facing accusations that this is hazardous material but what we have is spiritual; we're just out here doing our thing!!

Breakbeat scientific!!! just dropping this good word plus the good music!! for my spiritual health? it's conducive!! per this Ronny Jordan track?  My Favourite Things


No comments: